Antler Peak Sweater by Knit for the Soul
The Antler Peak Sweater Kit is the yarn only, the pattern is not included.
Purchase the Antler Peak Sweater pattern separately from knitforthesoul.com or Ravelry directly from Knit for the Soul.
HOW THIS LISTING WORKS:
1. Browse the available colors we have to choose from. Choose any of our tonal colors, you can see those here: https://lolodidit.com/collections/tonalcolors
2. Once you've decided on a color, now select in this listing which yarn base you'd like, USA DK or Divine Yak.
3. Then make sure you check out with the correct quantity for your size. See below for yardage requirements. For example, if you change your quantity to 5, we will send you 5 skeins of your chosen yarn base.
4. We will dye your order and ship it to you! See the top of our website for current shipping times. Usually our turn around times are VERY fast.
If you would like to shop READY TO SHIP and not Dyed to Order, you will want to check out in this section: https://lolodidit.com/collections/tonalcolors
The Antler Peak Sweater has such a sophisticated and elegant yoke stitch, you will not be disappointed with the final product!
THIS LISTING IS FOR:
(1) Skein of USA DK - Choose Your Colorway! Write the colorway you'd like in your order notes. You can choose from our Tonals or Sophisticated Tonals
(1) Skein of Divine Yak - Choose Your Colorway! Write the colorway you'd like in your order notes. You can choose from our Tonals or Sophisticated Tonals
All of our Tonals or Sophisticated Tonal would be amazing options for this pattern. If you don't see what you'd like ready to ship, we are always happy to dye to order for you.
BEFORE YOU CHECK OUT: Make sure to choose the quantity of how many skeins you will need to make your size.
Yarn Recommendations for this pattern:
You should be able to get gauge on both our USA DK and Divine Yak yarn bases, they are both lovely to knit with and different! Below are the specs for these yarn bases.
USA DK - dk weight, 3ply, 115g, 280 yards, 100% USA Superwash Merino Wool
Divine Yak - dk weight, 3ply, 115g, 330 yards, 70% merino wool, 15% silk, 15% yak
21 sts/28 rounds = 4 inches / 10 cm square in both stockinette stitch and in stitch pattern, using larger needle, and measured after wet blocking.
XS(S, S2, M, M2)(l, l2, Xl, 2Xl, 3Xl) Designed to be worn with 4-6 inches / 10-15 cm ease at chest. See measurements below.
Chest: 34.25(37.25, 38.75, 41.25, 42.75)(46.5, 48.75, 53.5, 56.5, 61) inches / 87 (94.5, 98.5, 105, 108.5)(118, 124, 135.5, 143.5, 155) cm.
Choose size that is at least 4 inches/10cm larger than chest measurement.
1325(1391, 1461, 1505, 1550) (1628, 1709, 1846, 1993, 2193) yds /1210(1270, 1330, 1370, 1410)(1480, 1560, 1680, 1810, 2000) m.
Yarn usage will vary depending on gauge and specific yarn used.
See the top of the website for processing time. Click here for more details.