This KAL if all of 2022 1/1/22 - 12/31/22
For all the details from Imagined Landscapes, go here: https://www.imaginedlandscapes.com/year-of-gnomes/
For a link to her patterns, go here: https://www.imaginedlandscapes.com/design-gallery/gnomes/
Lauren's silly story: Many of you probably don't know, but I LOVE making toys. One year, I made over 20 Voodoo You Love Me dolls by Susan Claudino....yes it was a problem. I also have made my own toy patterns: Everett the Bear and Roxie the Hippo. And then last month I discovered Imagined Landscapes!!! WHAT?! I was blown away by her creativity and have enjoyed watching people knit up her Gnome MKAL who are in our Patreon Chatroom. So much fun!! So when she announced the Year of Gnomes, I was like - heck yes!! Let's do it! And I also received many emails of encouragement from all of you!
So here are the kits!! If you would like to use a kit! You can put together your own kit from lolo scraps, I also have tons of Lil Lolo Packs on the shop for you to choose a color palette. I'm totally making my gnomes in the Grumpy kit, if anyone was curious.
GOAL: Knit as many gnomes designed by Imagined Landscapes as you'd like using lolodidit yarn.
In order to participate, you must:
1. Knit as many gnomes as you'd like in any Imagined Landscapes pattern
2. Use 100% lolodidit yarn in your project. (Use of lolodidit yarn is not required to participate in the Year of Gnomes KAL by Imagined Landscapes, but if you'd like to double dip on prizes, use lolo yarn).
You don't have to knit all 12 months of gnomes to enter, just one/month whichever month you'd like.
IF you decide you DO want to knit all 12 months in all lolo yarn, you will get a special prize on top of being entered into the prize pool for each entry.
3. You can enter one gnome made in each month for a chance to win quarterly prizes. Please cast on and finish in that month. No WIPs.
4. To enter, post on Instagram or make a Ravelry Project Page.
In the Instagram comments tell us the name of the pattern and tell them you used @_lolodidit yarn. Use hashtags #YearOfGnomes and #NeverNotGnoming and #lolodidit
In your Ravelry Project, make sure you put in the pattern name and lolodidit yarn base/colorways you chose.
5. Enter your entry in my google form so I can keep track of entries for the year and make sure you're entered for the prize pool.
Google form: https://forms.gle/RehR8AWSrsx5meW47
PRIZES: At the end of the year in 2022/January 2023, there will be a drawing for prizes, drawn randomly, from the FINISHED projects. If you decided to knit all 12 months of gnomes out of lolo yarn, there will be a special prize for you.
Want to have even more fun?! Join our community!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Want to get a notification when we have a new KAL? Sign up HERE